Hussein Mohamed Nouri Ismail
- Born: Rania district, Sulaymaniyah province, Iraq
- Primary and secondary education in Rania city.
- Studied junior high school (5) March for boys, in the city of Rania.
- Bachelor degree in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sulaymaniyah, 2006.
- BA in the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies, International University of Africa, Khartoum, Sudan, 2013.
- Master of Islamic Creed, Faculty of the Origins of Religion, Omdurman Islamic University, Khartoum, Sudan, 2015.
- Worked in the field of teaching at the Institute of Islamic Sciences of the Ministry of Higher Education in the Kurdistan region of Iraq for a period of (4) years
- Teacher in the Department of Arabic Language at the University of Raberin in the city of Rania, where he studies the science of Quran and Hadith, and the substance of the fundamentals of interpretation, conversation and expression, for three years and so far.
- participated in many scientific, training and rehabilitation courses.
- With thanks and appreciation.