Biography and academic achievement:
-Born in 1983 in the village of Mamandawa belongs to Dokan district in the province of Sulaymaniyah.
- He completed his primary, intermediate and preparatory studies in Hajiawa district schools.
- His name has been published among top first graduates of the preparatory stage in Sulaymaniyah governorate after the approval of the official results of the preparatory exams for the academic year 2001-2002.
- He Joined the Faculty of Law and Political Science at the University of Salahaddin-Erbil for the academic year 2002-2003. He received a bachelor's degree in law (very good - with a distinction- ) in 2006 and was one of the top ten distinguished students.
- He Received a master's degree in public law at the Faculty of Law and Politics at the University of Sulaymaniyah with a grade of (very good -with a distinction-) in 2014, and in the order of the first in public law department.
- He Passed the scientific proficiency examinations for the doctoral study in law successfully and became the first candidate among the students competing scientifically for the seats allocated to study the doctorate in public law at the University of Sulaymaniyah .
- Having obtained the certificate of PhD. in public law- Constitutional law at the University of Sulaymaniyah, with a grade of (very good -with a distinction-)in 2021.
Membership in Professional Associations:
- Member of Kurdistan lawyers syndicate on 30/8/2006 until 8/8/2009.
- Member of Kurdistan jurists syndicate on 20/9/2006 till now.
Participation in scientific conferences and training courses:
- He Participated in the first scientific conference organized by the Faculty of Law and Politics, University of Salahaddin-Erbil, he presented the research entitled "Sovereignty in the light of the humanitarian intervention of the United Nations" on 21/5/2006. The researcher received the best scientific research presented at the conference among the participating researchers, In bachelor level study in law.
- He Participated in a training course organized by USA-RRT for trainees lawyers in the court of the city of Rania on 10 / 1-28/2/2009.
- He Participated in a training course organized by the American NDI organization entitled "preparation youth leader" on 28 / 10-2 / 11/2010 Erbil / Ankawa
- He Participated in training course on the culture of human rights and mechanisms for defending the rights of citizens, organized by the United Nations Organization (UNAMI). In Erbil. September 2013.
- He Participated in an academic training course entitled "Culture of Nonviolence, Religions and Citizenship" organized by the University of Nonviolence and Human Rights in the Arab World on 24/4/1/5/2015 in Beirut.
Published Research and Studies:
1- " Legal State (Rechtsstaat) and their relationship to the principle of citizenship" (the origin text written in Arabic language) , Raparin University Journal, Issue: (7), year 2016.
2- "The theoretical framework of the importance of the Constitution within the society and the state" (the origin text written in Arabic language), Raparin University Journal, Issue: (15), year 2018.
3-“sub national Constitutions in Federal Systems, their Status and Nature",
4-"The Problematic Formation and Competencies of the Federal Constitutional Judiciary in Iraq", Journal of University of Raparin,Vol 8 No 1 (2021).
5- " The Legal Dimensions of March Events (1991) in Southern Kurdistan in the Light of Constitutional Thought” (the origin text written in Kurdish language), Journal of University of Raparin ,E-ISSN: 2522 – 7130 P-ISSN: 2410 – 1036 .
Philosophy of Teaching- Giving students useful legal information .
- Enabling students to learn with the concepts of constitutional citizenship, which include individual rights , freedoms, and national-constitutional duties towards society and the state.
|Master||public law||law||Iraq- Kurdistan Region||2014-05-18|
|Academic title||Place||Country||Year granted|
|Assistant Lecturer||University of Raparin||Iraq||2015-02-12|
|Software||Level of Use|
|. Internet Generally .Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint ,Microsoft Excel||Very good|
|Name of Conference||Title of Paper||Type of Presentation||Place||Country||Date|
|International Conference on a modern Constitution Kurdistan Regional Government||sub national Constitutions in Federal Systems, their Status and Nature||Scientific Poster||University of Koya||Iraq-kurdistan Region||2019-11-27|
Workshops and Trainings
|Workshop||شيكردنه وه ى ياساى به ره نكار بوونه وه ى توندوتيزى خيزانى زمارة 11 ى سالى 2008 ى هه ريمى كوردستان||به ريوه به ريتى به روه رده ى رانيه||2019-04-16||Local|
|Workshop||سؤشيال ميديا و كاريكه رى له سه ر سايكؤلؤزياى خويندكار||كؤليزى به روه رده ى قه لادزى / هؤلى بشه وا قازى محمد||2018-12-24||Local|
|Workshop||هاندانى هاولاتيان بؤ كفتوكؤكردنى سيسته مى سياسي هه ريمى كوردستان||هؤلى جالاكيه رؤشنبيرى يه كان/ زانكؤى رابه رين-كؤليزى به روه رده ى بنه ره ت||2018-01-29||Local|
|Workshop||مافه ده ستوريه كانى هه ريمى كوردستان له ده ستورى 2005 ى عيراق||هؤلى جالاكيه رؤشنبيرى يه كان/ زانكؤى رابه رين-كؤليزى به روه رده ى بنه ره ت||2017-12-06||Local|
|constitutional law/ theory of state & political systems||law||Second Stage||2017-2018|
|constitutional law/ theory of state & political systems||law/ evening||Second Stage||2017-2018|
|Administrative law/ general principles||law/ evening||Second Stage||2017-2018|
|constitutional law/ theory of state & political systems||law||Second Stage||2016-2017|
|Human Rights||law/ evening||First Stage||2016-2017|
|political systems||law||Second Stage||2015-2016|
- ڕەهەندە یاساییەکانی ڕووداوەکانی ئاداری ١٩٩١ لەباشوری کوردستان . Journal of University of Raparin - 2022
- الاشكاليات الخاصة بتكوين واختصاصات القضاء الدستوري الفدرالي في العراق. Journal of University of Raparin Vol 8 No 1 (2021 - 2021
- The theoretical framework of the importance of the Constitution within the society and the state ( the origin text written in Arabic language). Journal Raparin University Issue: (15), year 2018. - 2018
- " Legal State (Rechtsstaat) and its relationship to the principle of citizenship" (the origin text written in Arabic language) . Raparin University Journal, Issue: (7), year 2016. - 2016