Assist. Prof. Dr. Muslim Hassan Mohammed Aziz
- Date of birth: 1 – 1 – 1975.
- Place of birth: Hamdania/Nineveh
- Residence: Ranya, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan region of Iraq.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Children: 1
- Mobile Number:
(+964) 07701792180 / 07501567972
- Degree: Assistant Professor Doctorate
- Administrative functions:
- Rapporteur of the department of philosophy 2007/2010 m.
- Director of quality assurance and continuing education, University of Raparin since 9/1/2012 – to 12/7/2016.
- Head of philosophy department/ University of Raparin from July 2016 until now.
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic
Greek philosophy, philosophy, political philosophy
- Work place: Department of philosophy, University of Raparin /Raniya, Sulaymaniyah since 2005.
- Certificates and educational achievement:
- Elementary school certificate: Tal al Laban primary school at Tal el Laban, village/ Hamdania.
- Intermediate school certificate: Qutaybah ibn Muslim al-Baahili, Nabi Younis, Mosul.
- Secondary school certificate: Al-Kindy school for boys, Algiers District, Mosul, 1997.
- Bachelor's degree in philosophy: University of Mosul, Faculty of Arts, 2001 (Top one).
- M.A. in political philosophy, University of Baghdad, Faculty of Arts, 2004, and the title of the thesis: (Political philosophy of Hobbs).
- Ph.D. in political philosophy, Mustansiriyah University, Faculty of Arts, 2013, thesis title: (Political philosophy between Plato and St. Augustine: a comparative and analytical study).
- Founder of the department of philosophy at the University of Koya, Quyssanjak, 2005
- Chairman of the cultural committee of the faculty of humanities, University of Koya, 2007.
- Chairman of the committee for the development of courses of philosophy department, University of Raparin in 2014.
- Chairman of the higher committee for quality assurance and continuing education for the academic year (2012-2013).
- Chairman of the higher committee for quality assurance and continuing education for the academic year (2013-2014).
- Chairman of the higher committee for quality assurance and continuing education for the academic year (2014-2015).
- Chairman of the higher committee for quality assurance and continuing education for the academic year (2015-2016).
- Chairman of the examination committee for the postgraduate studies of the first semester, Faculty of humanities, University of Raparin for the academic year (2014-2015).
- Chairman of the examination committee: preliminary studies, Faculty of humanities for the academic year (2014-2015).
- Chairman of the committee of the project of the development of electronic programming of the scientific quality system of the University of Raparin for the academic year (2014-2015).
- Member of the preparatory committee of the national project for the classification of universities, University of Raparin (2014-2015).
- Chairman of the preparatory of the national project for the classification of universities, University of Raparin (2015-2016).
- Member of the preparatory committee and the scientific committee of the first open forum on the role of universities in building and disseminating the ideas of inner and community peace at Salah al-Din University, Erbil and Ban Organization for Internal Peace 10-11 October 2018
- Teaching Methods Certificate: University of Raparin, 2011.
- Certificate of proficiency in English: University of Mosul, 2000.
- Computer proficiency certificate: Koya University, 2009.
- Certificate of active participation in the Workshop of International Education, Erbil – Sheraton 2013.
- Participation in the training course for quality management at the department/UNESCO-partnership-University of Aachen, Germany/Qatar, Doha in February 2013.
- Certificate of active participation in the British Council, Erbil-Tangram 2014.
- Teaching methods course: two sessions in April 2014 and September 2015
- Taught philosophy at the university of Salah al-Din/Erbil, department of Philosophy 2011 and 2012.
- Lecturer at the department of philosophy: Mar Ephraem College, Nineveh, Hamdania in 2012.
- Lecturer in the department of philosophy: Babylon School of Philosophy and Theology, Erbil, Ainkawa for the years (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019).
- Participated in the fifth Iraqi philosophical conference at the Faculty of Arts, Mustansiriyah University, 2011.
- Participation in the philosophical symposium entitled “Philosophy, Religion, secularism: in 2015, Department of Philosophy, University of Raparin with a working paper entitled “Religion and State: reading in the contemporary Islamic philosophical thought”
- Attending many of Bayt al-Hikma conferences in Baghdad
- A book published under the title "Political philosophy: the philosophical question of the means of the virtuous living: an analytical study in the political philosophy of Plato and St. Augustine", Hassan modern house and library, Beirut, 2016.
- Research published in the Journal of philosophy of the Faculty of Arts at Mustansiriyah University entitled (The Human soul according to Plotinus), 2011.
- Research published in the proceedings of the Iraqi philosophical conference entitled (Political thought in the European Renaissance: Machiavelli as a model), 2011.
- Research published in the Journal of University of Raparin entitled (Philosophical structure of the virtuous society: an analytical comparative study of Plato and St. Augustine), 2015.
- Research published in the Journal of University of Raparin (jointly with Dr. Batool Reza Abbas) entitled "The metaphysical structure of Abu Nasr al-Farabi's civil philosophy: an analytical study", 2015.
- Research published in the Journal of philosophical studies, Bayt al-Hikma entitled (Position of Islamic philosophical thought on the issue of the world: Ibn Rushd as a model), 2016.
- Research published in the Journal of philosophy, Mustansiriyah University (jointly) entitled "The concept of goodness according to Aristotle", 2015.
- Evaluation of many scientific researches.
- Taught several philosophical materials at various universities: University of Koya, University of Raparin, Salahaddin University, Babylon School of Philosophy and Theology, Mar Ephraem College (Christian Education Institute) including:
History of Greek philosophy, philosophy of morality philosophical problems, speech science, political philosophy, modern philosophy, intermediate philosophy, Islamic philosophy, philosophy of religion, introduction to philosophy, philosophy of aesthetics, philosophy of knowledge, philosophy of education.
- Books of thanks and appreciation: (24) from the ministry of higher education and scientific research, university presidents and deans of colleges.
- Activities in newspapers, magazines, radio and television.
گۆگل سایت 2021
د. مسلم حسن محمد
Last update:10/6/2021 PM
Philosophy of Teaching
We believe that man through his attempt to elevate and develop himself is considered as a social project built on scientific foundations and a pre-planned rationalization to be an educational system since education is the basis of life or the life itself as described by John Dewey. Also education can renew and change people's vision of life as well as the development of their relations with one another which is called the cultural dimension or cultural development and it is the basic condition of economic development. Thus, economic development cannot be achieved without a cultural and educational development that has accompanied it from the outset in order to contribute in elevating the economic, social and cultural level of the individual and society, namely an increase in per capita and gross income through the development of human resources and training to increase the economic production and reduce the level of poverty towards reaching at the proper upbringing of human well-being. Through this quest, we believe that the human rights program should be respected and adhered in relation to the right to freedom of opinion and instruction for all people without any exception by defining the rights, duties and interests of the individual and society in addition to organizing the relationship between the school and the family on the basis of the principles of the right democracy to be the foundation for advancement and progress within a sound social environment with the emphasis on the practical aspect of the educational project by making the student as the pillar in the educational process.
|Academic title||Place||Country||Year granted|
|Assistant Professor||/ University of Raparin||iraq||2018-02-20|
|Lecturer||/ University of Raparin||iraq||2013-11-24|
|Assistant Lecturer||Koya University||iraq||2005-09-13|
|Software||Level of Use|
|Name of Conference||Title of Paper||Type of Presentation||Place||Country||Date|
|بالتربية والتعليم ترتقي الأمم||پەروەردەی براگماتی ودیدیکی رەخنەیی||Seminar||زانکۆی بغداد||عیراق||2019-04-15|
Workshops and Trainings
|Workshop||دیاریکردنی یەکە ووانە هاوبەشەکانی ک.ز.مێۆڤایەتییەکان||کۆلێژی زانستە مرۆڤایەتیەکان||2019-10-01||Local|
|political philosophy||philosophy||Fourth Stage||2020-2021|
|Greek philosophical problems||philosophy||2020-2021|
- التجربة الجمالية في فلسفة جون ديوى البراغماتية دراسة في فلسفة الجمال. مجلة الدراسات الفلسفية - 2017
- موقف الفكر الفلسفي الاسلامى من مسالة العالم. دراسات فلسفية - 2014
- الفلسفة وبناء المجتمع . زانكوى رابةرين - 2014
- البناء الفلسفى للمجتمع الفاضل. مجلة الفلسفة -الجامعة المستنصرية - 2013
- صناعة الدولة التبرير الفلسفي لنظام الحكم الشمولي دراسة في فلسفة هوبز السياسية. دار دجلة ناشرون وموزعون - 2021
- الفلسفة السياسية -السوال الفلسفي حول سبل العيش الفلضل. دار ومكتبة حسن العصرية - 2016
|Research Title||Department||Postgrad Level||Start Date|
|ڕۆلی فەلسەفەی پەرۆەردە لە بنیاتنانی بیرکردنەوەی رەخنەکرانە لەلای فیرخواز. پەروەردەی کوردستان بە نمونە||فەلسەفە||Master||2020-11-29|
|فەلسەفەی سیاسی لە دیدی پلاتوندا توێژینەوەیەکی فەلسەفەی شیکارییە||فەلسەفە||Master||2020-11-23|
|پرسی گۆنجان لە نێوان فەلسەفە وئاین لە هزری ئیسلامیدا بن روشد بە نمونە||فەلسەفە||Master||2020-11-23|
Postgraduate Defending Sessions
|Candidate Name||Department||University||Degree||Discussion Date|
|هاوكار حمد خدر||فةلسةفة||سةلاحةددين||Master||2016-11-15|