Strategy & Internationalization Values
University of Raparin’s relation strategies focus on the following points as the key for a better performance in Relations regionally and internationally:
• The main principles for promoting internationalization are motivated by creating "an education and research network with the foreign universities".
• Training for University staff,e specially teaching staff is the main responsibility as for producing human resources for University of Raparin based on international experiences,
• University of Raparin is working to change the language of teaching into English Language based on the capacity of university to orientate the programs compatible with a foreign global language.
• Promoting educational programs based on mutual interest with our partners.
• University of Raparin works to form international networks with foreign organization including embassies, Consulates, and NGOs.
• Giving foreign researchers the opportunity to do research at University of Raparin based on university capacity.
• University of Raparin plans to host international events and activities to promote university’s profile globally.
• Increasing students’ studying abroad through investing more time in getting scholarships for our university.
• Strengthening first year Student's English language capacity so as to make a better performence in their future studies abroad.
• Promoting academic program exchange both for staff and students.
• Enhancing university Curriculum and Quality assurance. Programs & scholarships
Erasmus Mundus Marhaba Project – led by University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain). Funded by the European Union
Kurdistan Rural University Partnership Program (KRUPP) – Led by IREX Organization and supported by the U.S. Embassy in Iraq.